Wednesday 4 March 2009

My First Project!

In my first project my idea/stroyline for the filming was a good one in theory but it didn't come out as well as i wanted it to in the end. I feel it was because of the minimum amount of filming i had done with my group. If i had more filming i could have used a more variety of shots experimenting and making it more effective.
My idea of having a point of view shot of a girl running down an alley then jumping back and forth from shots of the girl running from behind. I thoguht this would be very effective for building up suspense but in the end it didn't work as well as i thought it would.
I did like my last low angle shot of the girl sitting down against the wall crying then someones foot stepped in front of the camera making the girl scream and try run away. This was effective becasue i felt it it was a cliffhanger and you done't see what happens to the girl. This makes the audience wonder about what could of happened next.
For my next project i would want to be in a different group because the group i was with in this project did not put much effort into it which led me to do most of the work. I would also like to adapt my ideas from this project and make them better in my next one because i feel that if me and my group film it correctly it would be really effective and make the project a really successful thriller for the target audience to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment